Thursday, February 25, 2010

And She's off

I am happy to report that Jayla is officially walking! She has been one balanced baby for at least a month or two. It was not until Tuesday afternoon that SHE decided to walk. We have been trying and trying to get her to take step with everything from M&Ms to her favorite baby. She would to it for about 5 steps just to get the applause...(I think she's in to words of affirmation) but that was it-until Tuesday. Tuesday, after her nap, she was the only one up. I was preparing dinner and she was playing with her babies in the hall. Something came over her that caused her to stand up and walk down the hall. I thought for a moment that I was just seeing things. She sat down and I was sure she would be off and crawling. NOPE, she got back up and just started walking again. For the most part she has been walking since. Oh I do look forward to the day when she is strong enough to do this all the time, but oh how my baby is growing up!

No comments: