Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Joshua Car trips

I have told my sister that I am going to blog Joshua's crazy little conversations. Today we were riding in the car(this is where most Joshua-ism happen)when Joshua informs me that he wants to see Eli. I told him that we would not be seeing Eli today of which caused a mini melt-down. This was then followed by "I won't see my Cari." Apparently, Cari was the real reason Joshua wants to see Eli. I informed him that we would be eating lunch with Emma Grace. This apparently brought back memories of eating Chinese food with Emma Grace (which happened in January and we have eaten with her many times since then)and he decided that that he wanted rice in a bowl...that bowl. There is no bowl in sight..remember we are in the car. I being the super mom that I am figured out that he was referring to our Chinese food trip (the only one he has had) and asked if he wanted Chinese food. He said "Yes, and Daddy is going to Chinese."

Yesterday as we were going into Walmart, Joshua discovers the numbers on the side of the building. To which he informed me "Walmart's address is 4800 Walmart, Texas." I thought I am sure Walmart thinks so too.

Sunday, while coming home from dinner(in the car),Joshua was going on and on about how we needed to play Wii golf and bowling and that we needed to do all this on Saturday. In Joshua's world everyday is Saturday. I turned to the exited Joshua and told him that those were great ideas but today was Sunday to which he responded "Sunday! You got to be kidding me!"

Saturday, Greg asked Joshua what he wanted for lunch. Joshua replied with his usually "Peanut butter samich" Greg then proceeded to ask him if that was just his default...to which Joshua replied, "It's not a default, Daddy, it's a peanut butter samich."

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What a riot! These crazy conversations must go with the age because we are constantly have them too. I love it- it keeps me laughing!