Tuesday, May 1, 2012

1 1/2 years in a nutshell

As I'm cleaning my kitchen I realized that I really haven't blogged since last November. So much has happened since then. I'll try to keep it brief.

The kids were sick Dec and Jan, we decided to build, had trouble getting a loan, Joshua turned 4, METRO, ran my first 5k in 10 years, Greg got a year older, got a loan, built a house (during summer which was insane), moved into the beautiful house, Joshua started preschool, Jayla turned 3(that's been interesting), celebrated 7 years with my great husband at cirque du soleil (Christina came all the way from Dallas to watch J&J), Mom and Dad came for Christmas, I got a year older, Valentine's day at home with the kids, Joshua turned 5(oh my baby boy is 5), and back to METRO.

Now, you're all caught up. Today we running in the Stockwell 5k. Maybe I'll have something interesting to share.

Until then…stay Anchored.

No comments: